As President and Chief Executive Officer of OneSource EHS, Ronny leads a team of Industry experts that work together to help companies safeguard employees, the public and the environment as well as prevent damage to facilities, process equipment and company reputations. As a previous Director of Environmental Health and Safety for a Fortune 500 company, he obtained hands-on experience in every aspect of operational excellence for 27 facilities worldwide. As an industry leading expert for over 25 years, Ronny has been responsible for numerous innovative solutions in management/accountability structures, strategic planning and talent management and has improved productivity and quality in environmental, health, and safety programs.
His strategic vision for OneSource EHS focuses on three fundamental aspects: Putting top industry leading professionals on major projects globally; building strong, sustainable foundations at the highest level of compliance; fostering modernization and utilizing the latest technologies to implement proven methods. This vision is achieved by facilitating true collaboration between production and safety to increase client profitability and protect their most valuable assets; Their People.
Ronny and his wife Jeanne, an Instructional Coach for Ascension Parish Schools live in Prairieville with their four children and attend lstrouma Baptist Church.
- Graduate, Goldman Sacs 10,000 Small Businesses Program
- Board Member, Louisiana Chemical Industry Alliance (LCIA)
- Member, Louisiana Economic Development Small Business CEO Roundtable Program
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
- Louisiana State Fireman’s Association
- Louisiana Chemical Industry Alliance (LCIA)
- Louisiana Manufacturers Political Action Committee (LAMP)