With over 10 years of multi-disciplinary environmental, health, and safety experience, Julian manages the Industrial Hygiene monitoring, assessments, and field work for the IH Department as well as various responsibilities in Safety, such as client contractor management systems support, procedural and technical drafting, and providing site safety management for OneSource clients. As a US Coast Guard Veteran and experienced Health and Safety Specialist, Julian has quickly become an asset to the OneSource team and our clients.
Julian is a licensed Asbestos Inspector and Asbestos Supervisor through the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality and is ready to branch into the surrounding gulf states. He is the official First-Aid/CPR/AED Instructor for OneSource, as well as the lead in our training department providing clients with safety program training such as Powered Industrial Trucks and Mobile Elevated Work Platforms.
Julian holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment from Southeastern Louisiana University and obtained the Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) designation from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). He is currently preparing to sit for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) exam while concurrently studying to become a Certified Microbial Investigator. In his spare time, Julian enjoys the outdoors with his son and spending time with family and friends.
- Asbestos Inspector, Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- Asbestos Supervisor, Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- First-Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Certification – American Red Cross
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) – Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- Associate Safety and Health Manager (ASHM) – Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM)
- American Society of Safety Professionals
- American Industrial Hygienist Association