Doug joined OneSource in 2014 bringing with him over twenty years of experience in heavy industrial construction; fossil fuel, natural gas and nuclear power plants, petroleum and chemical facilities, fabrication and manufacturing industries, as well as a U.S. Department of Defense contractor supporting U.S. military forces in Iraq and Kuwait.
A graduate of the United States Army Academy of Health Sciences, Doug is veteran of two military engagements; Operation Just Cause and Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm. During his military career Doug served in the Army’s MEDDAC corps and was awarded the Army Service and National Defense Service Ribbons. In his final assignment, Doug served as the Radiology Section Leader of the U.S. Army Combined Arms Center at Fort Leavenworth, KS.
As a Construction & Safety Manager for OneSource, Doug is responsible for representing client interests in field construction projects from Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) through the commissioning/start-up phase. Responsibilities range from securing regulatory agency permits, developing Request for Quote (RFQ) packages, vetting contractors to managing schedule, budget and safety performance.
Doug and his wife Victoria reside in Baytown, Texas with their two children. The family are members of Second Baytown Church. The family organizes livestock events for special needs children and oversee fundraisers for non-profit organizations and individuals in need. In his spare time, Doug enjoys spending time with his family engaging in their various interests.
Professional memberships & Participation
- Veteran, United States Army
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- National Association of Safety Professionals
- Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association
- Voluntary Protection Program Association for Construction
- Baytown Youth Fair
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
Awards & Recognitions
- First Recipient of OSHA VPP STAR for New Construction in State of Louisiana
- Led EHS Team Recognized as Large Contractor of Year for Nuclear New Construction
- Fortune 500 Eagle Award for Safety Excellence
- Think Reliability® Root Cause Analysis Master
- Sologic® Root Cause Analysis Superuser