Process Safety Management services focus on protecting your workforce and worksite by systematically evaluating the processes that contain highly hazardous materials in your plant. Our solution keeps processes streamlined and chemical encapsulated to minimize risk and maximize protection of your People, Assets, and Company.
- Gaining a deep understanding of your facility and evaluate the integrity of processes in place.
- Developing and implementing a successful PSM Program with a foundation based on the OSHA Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals Standard (29 CFR 1910.119) and EPA 40 CFR 68 Chemical Accident Prevention.
- Generating specifications, procedures, and safeguards to prevent undesirable events.
- Providing a Provision/Risk Management Plan (RMP).
- Utilizing OneSource’s proprietary ASSURE1 criteria-based auditing process that ‘risk-ranks’ findings by priority.
- Generating PSM Quality Audit reports which provide a benchmark for how your systems may be working against industry best practices rather than minimum regulatory requirements.